Social Distancing Friendly Picnic Concert at Three Counties Showground
Enjoy a great night of proms music at this spacious, ‘socially distance’ friendly open-air venue. Once you have found your picnic spot and downed your first glass, your magical evening will commence with a majestic spitfire display – accompanied by some well-known British war themes.
Then sit back and enjoy all of your favourite proms music including the 1812 Overture, the Hornpipe, Land of Hope & Glory, Rule Britannia and Jerusalem along with a whole host of other fantastic classical pieces.
Social distancing rules and measures will be in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable event at this spacious open-air venue. We will release further updates via email regarding the specifics of all of the measures to keep you safe in due course.
Food and drink is available to buy on-site!
Terms and Conditions
Due to the unique nature of these concerts and their locations please see below a complete list of all the terms and conditions when buying tickets for these events.
- Ticket is only valid for the date specified.
- Ticket must be shown upon arrival on a phone/tablet or printed.
- The ticket is not transferable and non-refundable.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter or change the programme without being obliged to exchange tickets or refund money
- No money may be refunded unless the concert is cancelled prior to commencement
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel the performance due to circumstances beyond their control amounting to Force Majeure without refund
- The estate rules must be obeyed at all times
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Admission is at the ticket holders own risk
- All timings are approximate and subject to change
- This concert is a informal open air picnic concert. Please bring your own picnic, chairs etc
- Seating is not provided and positions are not assigned or reserved. This is a general admission ticket
- Some refreshments will be available to purchase including drinks and food
- Free Parking, including disabled parking, is provided on-site and gates open at 4:00pm
- Distance from carpark to concert entrance is between 50m and 350m
- No overnight parking
- Disabled parking is available
- No dogs are allowed at the performance except assistance dogs
- No BBQ’s Lanterns, Naked flames or recoding equipment are permitted
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Aerial displays are subject to weather conditions
- Ticketholders consent to being photographed / filmed / recorded as members of the audience
- The data we collect from you is to process your booking and send you your tickets. We never pass your details on to a separate company. We may send you emails in advance of the performance to keep you up-to-date with relevant information about the concert.
- Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, neither the organisers or any agent, employee or representative of these bodies accept any liability for any accident, loss, damage, illness, injury to visitors, spectators, vehicles or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or any other way whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are in conjunction with the Ticket Crowd standard terms and conditions which can be found here: https://ticketcrowd.co.uk/terms-conditions/
Early Bird Ticket
Offer ends Monday 17th August!
Final Saver Ticket
Final chance to save!
General Admission Ticket
General Admission ticket
Child aged 5-16. Under 5’s are FREE and don’t require a ticket.