Madehurst Cricket Club is delighted to be hosting the village’s first ever Friday Night is Music Night event featuring Q The Music – the World’s leading James Bond Tribute Band, Concert & Orchestra.
Warren Ringham, a huge James Bond fan, and professional musician, founded Q The Music in 2004. They were the first band anywhere in the world to provide a tribute to the music of James Bond. Their concept is to take the amazing music of 007 and reproduce it with a live 13 piece orchestra line-up, without compromising the sound of the original songs.
Drawing on nearly 20 years experience as a professional Trumpeter Warren has brought together some of the UK’s very best full time professional musical talent – musicians who are not only at the very top of their game instrumentally, but also understand the importance on putting on a show, as the visual entertainment is a huge aspect to their performance, and contributes hugely to the wow factor it creates.
Since 2004, Q The Music have played around the World in places such as The Maldives, Monte Carlo (several times), Italy (several times), Guernsey (several times), Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Gibraltar and Majorca.
In 2013 they appeared on the BBC for a televised wedding and won 2 UK wide titles in the National Entertainment Awards; Best Tribute Band and Best Female Vocalist..
They have performed at some huge events for Fujitsu, McLaren, Dixons, Center Parcs, Shazam & BP at amazing venues like NEC Birmingham, Natural History Musuem, Pinewood Studios, The Grosvenor, The Ritz, The Waldorf, Clivedon House, McLaren Technology Centre – and that’s just a selection.
In 2017 they were asked to perform at Sir Roger Moore’s official memorial event: the dedication of a sound stage in his name at Pinewood Studios. The private event was attended by some of the British film industry’s top names including Sir Michael Caine, Dame Joan Collins and David Walliams as well as many of the Bond alumni including producers Barbara Broccoli & Michael Wilson.
So, bring your own picnic tables, chairs and as much food and drink as you wish to consume! Put on your best Bond Attire and please join Madehurst Cricket Club for fantastic night of live orchestral music in the idyllic setting of Madehurst.
When and where?
Venue: Madehurst Cricket Club, Madehurst Bowl, Madehurst, Arundel BN18 0NN
Date: Friday 12th July 2019
Start Time: 7.30pm
Finish Time: 10.30pm
Terms and Conditions
Due to the nature of our event and its locations please see below a complete list of all the terms and conditions when buying tickets.
- Tickets are only valid for the date specified.
- Tickets must be shown upon arrival on a phone/tablet or printed.
- The ticket is not transferable and non-refundable.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter or change the programme without being obliged to exchange tickets or refund money.
- No money may be refunded unless the concert is cancelled prior to commencement.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel the performance due to circumstances beyond their control amounting to Force Majeure without refund.
- Madehurst Cricket Club’s event rules must be obeyed at all times.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Admission is at the ticket holders own risk.
- All timings are approximate and subject to change.
- This concert is an informal open air picnic concert. Please bring your own picnic, food, drink, and chairs etc.
- Seating is not provided and positions are not assigned or reserved. This is a general admission ticket.
- The Club’s licenced bar will be available for the duration of the event.
- Free Parking is provided on site and available from 6:00pm gates open at 6:45pm.
- Car parking will be in or adjacent to the venue.
- Any vehicles left overnight must be removed by 10:00am the following morning (Saturday 13th July).
- Disabled parking is available.
- No dogs are allowed at the performance except assistance dogs.
- No BBQ’s Lanterns, Naked flames or recording equipment are permitted.
- Ticketholders consent to being photographed / filmed / recorded as members of the audience.
- The data we collect from you is to process your booking and send you your tickets. We never pass your details on to a separate company.