Outdoor Cinema – Bohemian Rhapsody Saturday 20th July at Madehurst Cricket Ground, Arundel
We will, we will, Rock you! An amazing outdoor cinema experience this summer with a showing of the fantastic Bohemian Rhapsody! (12A)
Bohemian Rhapsody is a foot-stomping celebration of Queen, their music and their extraordinary lead singer Freddie Mercury. The film traces the meteoric rise of the band through their iconic songs and revolutionary sound and culminates in their iconic performance at Live Aid.
The event is located at the Madehurst Cricket Ground which is stunning. It is the perfect venue to enjoy some sun downers on a summer’s evening at the grounds’ fully licensed bar in the Pavilion.
When and where?
Event Date: Saturday 20th July
Start Time: Gates open at 7pm with pre-film entertainment at 8pm with Arabesque School of Performing Arts.
Finish Time: 11:30pm
Address: Madehurst Cricket Ground, New Barn Farm, Madehurst, Arundel BN18 0NN
You are welcome to bring picnics on site but there will be food stalls available including Villaggio Wood Fire Pizza, My Plaice Fish and Chips, Pinks Vintage Ice Cream and Luvsweeties..
Bring a comfortable chair, lounger, bean bag or sofa for viewing!
Pack a blanket and your favourite cosy socks to nestle down for your summer outdoor cinema experience. Be prepared, as the temperature will drop after sunset, so please wrap up warm.
Bring a torch as you are in the country!
NO DOGS ALLOWED.
This outdoor cinema event is in aid of the Sussex Snowdrop Trust. The Trust provides vital nursing care at home for local children who have a life threatening or terminal illness. The aim of the charity is to provide specialist care from the Snowdrop Care at Home team, which includes paediatric nurses, a very experienced Counsellor and Nurse Support workers. Most children live to adulthood but sadly sometimes the treatment fails, and children become terminally ill.
Nearly all children who become terminally ill, since Snowdrop started, have been at home, surrounded by their family, the exceptional Snowdrop nurses and sometimes our Counsellor during this very sad time. The Trust is currently supporting 72 families in the region from Emsworth to Arundel and towards Midhurst.
The film will continue whatever the weather so please ensure you bring waterproofs if required.
The event has kindly been sponsored by Madehurst Cricket Club, Stanford Training Solutions and ACC Tyres Ltd.
Terms and Conditions
- The organiser is not responsible for any belongings left or damaged on site.
- Parking is available on site. The organiser is not responsible for any theft or damage to the vehicle when on site.
- Please note there is a walk from the car park facilities to the outdoor screening. The ground is uneven and maybe slippery.
- The organiser takes no responsibility for inquiry incurred during the event.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to any member of the public who is intoxicated or causing nuisance or behaviour likely to result in a breach of the peace.
- Ticket is only valid for the date specified.
- Ticket must be shown upon arrival on a phone/tablet or printed.
- The ticket is not transferable and non-refundable.
- The film viewing will take place whatever the weather. Bring warm clothing and a seat.
- These terms and conditions are in conjunction with the Ticket Crowd standard terms and conditions which can be found here: https://ticketcrowd.co.uk/terms-conditions/