Wild Field Family Festival is a brand new funky arts festival full, of exciting, hands on activities, fun entertainment and creative workshops.
Enjoy art, crafts, cookery, circus skills, hula hooping, wood crafts, music and more.
Come and camp under the stars, sing around the camp fire, build a den, follow the trails and explore the rainbow forest.
Bringing families together to try new experiences, make friends and enjoy the great outdoors.
A range of delicious food will be served by local artisan food producers catering for a range of different dietary requirements with young families in mind.
To make the most of the weekend come and camp and enjoy the additional after hours activities, exclusive to festival campers.
If you would rather opt for a stress-free weekend and have your space all ready for you when you arrive, you may wish to glamp at the festival in one of the beautiful bell tents. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org direct for information, prices and packages.
When and where?
Event Date: Saturday 10 – Sunday 11 August 2019
Start Time: 10 am
Finish Time: 8 pm
Address: Holly Tree Field, Oving Road, Nr Aldingbourne, West Sussex
Terms and Conditions
- Subject to the Wild Field Family Festival – Terms and Conditions.
- Ticket is only valid for the date specified.
- Ticket must be shown upon arrival on a phone/tablet or printed.
- The ticket is not transferable and non-refundable.
- These terms and conditions are in conjunction with the Ticket Crowd standard terms and conditions which can be found here: https://ticketcrowd.co.uk/terms-conditions/
Please be aware of unauthorised ticket agents. You are likely to pay over the odds for a ticket that may have never existed or might never materialise. We will only be selling our tickets directly through our company or via one of our ticket agents.